Director Of Alliances
Ready for a unique opportunity to make a substantial impact with a disruptive tech company? Tigera is funded by top tier VCs, has an amazing product and a brilliant team. If you have drive and like to succeed in a collaborative environment, we want to talk to you.
Tigera is looking for a highly skilled and motivated Director of Alliances to drive alignment with our alliance partners. You will work with senior executives and cross-functional leaders to develop relationships and manage the success of global partnership with AWS, Azure, Google and other ecosystem partners.
You will have the exciting opportunity to deliver on our strategy to build mind share and adoption of Tigera’s solutions. By establishing and growing business and technical relationships, along with managing the day-to-day interactions, you will help drive top line revenue growth and overall market adoption. The ideal candidate will possess both a business background that enables them to engage at the CxO level, as well as a sales background that enables them to easily interact with the partner’s sales teams. They will also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, products and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions and Go-To-Market plan. The position also requires a strong technical acumen, hands on experience working with large global conglomerates, along with working knowledge of the enterprise cloud landscape.
This is a great chance for the right individual to get into a high-growth project that is core to the container revolution currently taking place in the cloud industry. We are still at an early stage, making this a very exciting opportunity for the right individual.
- Drive sales leads and revenue by managing the strategic relationship with AWS, Azure, Google, RedHat, Docker and other partners
- Lead engagement with AWS, Azure, Google, RedHat, Docker and other ecosystem partners with the support of the rest of the Tigera team.
- Execute on Sales enablement programs and GTM programs to drive joint-engagement with partners.
- Run account mapping exercises with partners
- Develop co-selling strategy and execution with alliance partners.
- Experience working with the alliance partners to develop Go-to-Market (GTM) programs to drive demand generation.
- Engage the leadership team, field sales organization, marketing and product teams in order to drive revenue opportunities for Tigera and the partners.
- Develop a detailed alliance plan and track the progress toward those goals.
- Prepare and give business reviews to the senior management team in both organizations.
- Lead engagement with partners in the field. Training, Enablement and evangelization in the partner field sales and technical teams
- Work as part of the sales team toward reaching sales quota.
- Travel as needed to customer locations
- 5+ years of experience in managing Cloud platform vendors.
- 7+ years of business development experience in the software/technology industry.
- Strong presentation and writing skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross functional audiences.
- Good technical acumen, with a demonstrated track record of driving emerging/disruptive technologies – preference with security and cloud background.
- Ability to think and work creatively to develop unique joint value propositions and product strategy between cloud vendors and our customers.
- Experience in building GTM plans to generate demand generation for joint solutions.
- Ability to travel ~40-50% of the time domestically.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, including the ability to present on and discuss complex architectures.