Partner Solutions Architect
Tigera is looking for a highly skilled and motivated partner solutions architect to drive our technical engagements with our strategic partners, accelerate sales and ensure our customers are successful deploying joint partner solutions. This is an ideal role for someone who enjoys being hands-on with the latest technologies while managing the complexity of integrating multiple partner solutions to enable successful customer outcomes.
In this role, you will use your combination of technical and business acumen to:
- enable sales and customer success through close partner technical collaborations
- drive joint customer wins and success stories
- make Tigera the leading network security & compliance vendor that our partners want to work with
- amplify the scope and applicability of Tigera products through strategic and tactical partnering initiatives.
You will be an integral member of our team of outstanding solutions architects, working closely with both customers and strategic technology partners including major cloud operators and ecosystem vendors.
- Establish and manage relationships with key technical and business contacts at partner companies
- Implement and document prototype integrations, demos and technical solution briefs with new partner solutions.
- Collaborate with Tigera product management and engineering to turn prototypes into supported solutions together with partners
- Identify Tigera product gaps & opportunities arising from partner integrations, and help resolve in collaboration with product management, engineering and CTO teams.
- Work with Tigera solution engineers, customer success and partners to proactively identify and address partner technical/integration issues and deal-blockers with prospective or current customers.
- Establish thought leadership in the partner's ecosystem by leveraging their outreach channels (blogs, speaking, social media, workshops, training, etc.)
- Provide a path of technical escalation for partner related joint deals
- A deep technical understanding and hands-on experience with cloud and container technologies (such as AWS, GCE, Azure, Docker and Kubernetes)
- Experience in data center environments, related to networking, security, orchestration, cloud infrastructure and microservices deployments.
- Experience with enterprise security and DevSecOps methodologies and compliance requirements.
- Experience working as part of a high-growth, fast-paced startup team.
- Prior experience as a Partner or Field Solutions Architect or Consulting Engineer.
- Familiarity with open source processes and interacting with (or contributing to) open source communities is a plus.
- Strong analytical, verbal and written communications skills and public speaking ability, including the ability to present on and discuss complex architectures, and write clear, concise and readable technical documents (e.g. white papers, blogs, solution guides).
- Ability to write scripts or glue-code to automate installations, integrate components, build demo’s, etc. Coding skills in Golang or other popular languages is a plus.
- Deep understanding of Linux network and security fundamentals (especially the IP routing and filtering stack), would be a plus.
- Understanding and experience with Service Mesh technologies like Istio and Envoy are a plus.
Tigera is an early stage startup, well funded by top-tier VCs, and offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. We believe in a collaborative, flexible work environment based on respect for, and commitment from, every employee. These benefits, coupled with an amazing team of individuals who believe in our mission and value openness, collaboration and teamwork, make Tigera an awesome place to work.