About the role
As part of our talent acquisition team, you will develop and execute our sourcing and recruiting strategies to identify, attract and hire the top tech talent for Tigera. The ideal candidate has a proven track record of recruiting success in a high growth technology company or agency and is excited by the challenge of meeting our aggressive hiring goals. You will play an instrumental role in our growth, partnering closely with our senior team to build a seamless and scalable recruiting process and provide an exceptional candidate experience.
- Partner with executive team and hiring managers to develop hiring strategy and execution plan
- Manage and drive the full cycle recruitment process including sourcing, screening, interviewing, extending offers and closing candidates
- Actively source relevant candidates for our growing team leveraging search platforms, networking, industry and career events, forums and other creative initiatives
- Coordinate candidates screenings, interviews and manage related communications promptly, accurately and efficiently.
- Take ownership for a stellar entire candidate experience with exceptional service, follow-up and follow-through in all your interactions internally and with candidates
- Develop a strong employment brand
Drive the offer process partnering with internal stakeholders, including negotiation and closing candidates on offers
- Maintain the integrity and accuracy of our applicants tracking system (Greenhouse) and keep the recruiting process moving along seamlessly and on track
- Propose and implement ongoing improvements to our recruiting efforts
- Track feedback and provide metrics and analysis for our recruiting effort
- Maintain external job postings and communications
- Coordinate travel and logistics for candidate interviews as applicable
- Minimum two years of Technical Recruiting experience at a startup or agency
- Understanding of technical roles and ability to sell a technical company to candidates
- Proven track record of engaging passive candidates from top companies.
- Experience partnering with hiring managers throughout the recruitment process
- Confidence to think on your feet and make decisions but the humility to ask questions when needed
- Friendly and approachable personality, positive attitude with a customer service mindset
- Critical thinker, problem-solver, ability to drive improvements and thrive in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Self-motivated with a strong sense of urgency and ownership
- Strong team player able to effectively collaborate with a diverse range of people and functions
- Solid organizational skills, process oriented with attention to detail, the ability to multi-task and effectively prioritize time sensitive tasks.
- Strong computer skills abilities with Gmail, Google Docs, Excel and applicant tracking system (Greenhouse) including reporting and data analysis
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Bachelor's degree preferred
Tigera is an early-stage startup, well funded by top-tier VCs. We offer a competitive compensation package along with full health, vision and dental benefits. We believe in a collaborative, flexible work environment based on respect for, and commitment from, every employee. These benefits, coupled with an amazing team of individuals who believe in our mission and value openness, collaboration and teamwork, make Tigera an awesome place to work.