Director of Product Management
Ready for a unique opportunity to make a substantial impact with a disruptive tech company? Tigera is funded by top tier VCs, has an amazing product, and a brilliant team. If you have the drive and like to succeed in a collaborative environment, we want to talk to you.
As a Director of Product Management, you will have the unique opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of an exciting company. The successful candidate will demonstrate a history of building successful products, strong domain expertise in cloud and container security, and an ability to execute and deliver results. Practitioner experience in security or building products that secure cloud infrastructure or applications is required.
What you will do
- Building near-term and long-term vision and roadmap for your product.
- Discover & prioritize customer use cases and requirements.
- Work collaboratively with the engineering team to deliver capabilities that address those use cases and market needs.
- Partner with x-functional teams to define and deliver an effective GTM strategy and plan for your product.
- Serve as a subject matter expert for all technical and business aspects related to your product.
- Active participation in pre and post sales execution for your product.
- 7+ years of Product Management experience with an Enterprise Software company
- 2+ years of working in a startup environment.
- Prior experience building, defending and implementing business cases and product strategy.
- Solid foundation in security of cloud native applications and/or cloud infrastructure.
- Proven ability to drive alignment, influence and successful cross-functional execution.
- Data driven approach with a philosophy of continuous improvement.
- An insatiable level of curiosity and a constant learner.
Tigera is an early-stage startup, well funded by top-tier VCs. We offer a competitive compensation package along with full health, vision and dental benefits. We believe in a collaborative, flexible work environment based on respect for, and commitment from, every employee. These benefits, coupled with an amazing team of individuals who believe in our mission and value openness, collaboration and teamwork, make Tigera an awesome place to work.