Sales Operations Manager
Sales Operations Manager
As a Sales Operations Manager, you will partner with the Sales, Marketing, Customer Success and Finance team to drive revenue, develop and execute sales strategy, uncover and report on sales/account insights, and manage tools and processes to drive Tigera’s sales and marketing productivity.
What you will be doing:
- Prepare, modify and maintain weekly and monthly management reporting on KPIs relevant to sales, marketing, and customer success
- Oversee salesforce data hygiene and quality and ensure the forecasting methodology is being followed.
- Work directly with GTM leadership to create and execute on strategies that steer the sales org including overall structure, sales goals, lead generation and management, segmentation / territory optimization, etc.
- Improve forecasting methods, models, and cadence with the goal of achieving 90% accuracy 2 months out.
- Help with commission reconciliation and reporting
- Work with cross-functional teams including Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Product, and Finance to ensure smooth operation of the business.
- Support the associated tool stack that enables business process across all teams. These tools include Marketo, Outreach.io, Chorus.ai, DiscoverOrg, Linkedin Sales Navigator.
- Help sales team on complex price quoting requirements.
- Day to day management of salesforce to support sales, marketing, customer success and finance
- Manage, build and customize reports, dashboards, workflows for various cross-functional teams
- Manage and respond to support customization requests
- Maintain and customize the CPQ quoting platform
- 5+ years of experience in a sales operations role
- Salesforce.com certified administrator. Certified Salesforce developer a plus
- Marketo certification a plus
- Salesforce and financial modeling skills
- Advanced Excel experience required
- Able to facilitate cross-organizational collaboration to drive actionable and measurable results.
- Proven experience of leveraging data and tools to automate workflows and reporting
- Comfort working in a high growth constantly changing environment
Tigera is an early stage startup, well funded by top-tier VCs, and offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. We believe in a collaborative, flexible work environment based on respect for, and commitment from, every employee. These benefits, coupled with an amazing team of individuals who believe in our mission and value openness, collaboration and teamwork, make Tigera an awesome place to work.